Via Scala 142
Spotorno, SV 17028
0367 3311179 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLbH2BrwvQs
Begin preparing your bad baby learn colors
for kinder garden
by enhancing skills. Colors abound. Use every moment to talk about and show the colours in your life.
Here 's how:
1. Shop for books which are very colored and read them. With a daily work presenting your child the colours, the faster he will be able to understand the differences between shades and recognize them easily.
2. Buy toys that have intense colors. Hold true colors with red, blue and yellow, not pastel colors.
3. There are numerous examples in your life where color occurs. Say things like "Are you going to wear a green or yellow shirt today?", "My mother has green socks today," I love your orange ball. Such child will learn and talk, and will differences colors.
4. Show the colors when you're outdoors. Let him know an environmentally friendly apricot inside a tree. Show him some banknotes of various colors. Let him know yellow or white lines in the parking lots. Provide him the blue slide park. There are many options.
5. Play games with colors. Buy colored towers and built them which makes it colorful. Ask your son or daughter to create toy color you need and set a new song to turn.
6. Painting is an extremely good way to teach your kids about color and creativity to build up simultaneously.
* Get your child wear your favorite color.
* Let your child determine what to consume at lunch or dinner choosing by the colour of the meals.
* Baby learns something totally new on their behalf and so they make some mistakes, calling saving money blue and so forth. He will be not criticized or punished for his mistakes. The kid will correct his mistakes together with your help.
* Dalton 's occurs at some children. At a young age is hard to realize that baby is learning something new. If the child goes to school but still confuse the colors, then you need to visit a determine if color-blind.